Tuesday, October 25, 2011

1st grade A Alcala Venceslada

These are some of my 1st graders at the other school. They are much better behaved. I made a Halloweeen powerpoint for them and also did the skull masks with them.


This is the powerpoint we went over...

I forget what I was doing after school this day, but by the time I went to go find food almost nothing was open. I did find one place close the the cathedral, but after eating there realized it's a total tourist trap. The food was ok, but not the best I've had here, and it was way more expensive than usual. Anyways, the tapas on the left here and the ones I got free with my soda. The one on the right is ensaladilla rusa. I also got solomillo con roquefort as my main course. It may have been pricy, but it was nice to sit outside in the sun with a view of the cathedral. 

No comments: