Sunday, October 2, 2011

Introducing my apartment

Here it is! This is where I'll be leaving here in Jaén.

My room (before I added my own special touch)...
It's in my contract that I'm not supposed to move furniture around...but look at this layout! I decided to change it so I could have more space (you'll see when you scroll down). If the landlord gets mad I'll move it back.

My room after making it mine...
Everything is moved around so I have more space and don't run ito my desk everytime I enter or exit the room.
Bed with new blanket...my photos on the walls...I used these things called photo clips that you can find here...http://usd.shop.lomography.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=photo+clips
This way I could put a bunch of my photos up so it felt like my own space and not have to use a bunch of push pins.
I don't have a window unfortunately, but I do have this back door that leads to the kitchen and back patio.
My drawers and wardrobe
The rest of the house...
Entryway
Down the hall and to the right is my room
Continue to the weird extra space with stuff our landlord left here
Head to the right for the kitchen, bathroom, closet and Ana's room.
The kitchen
The bathroom
The closet hiding 2 extra beds, but no mattresses unfortunately.
From the weird extra space to the left is another bedroom and the living room.
The living room
Off of the kitchen is the back patio/terrace/sunroom where the washing machine is, as well as our tanks of gas to heat water, and clotheslines to dry clothes.
Looking back the other way you can see how it connects to my room.
Drying clothes outside!
We can at least close the area off if it's raining.
The "second bathroom." Haha, no the landlord did not actually say it has a second bathroom, and he didn't even show me this. I just happened to open up a weird back door from the patio and found this. Too bad it's not actually functional and decent looking!

The park outside our apartment building that has a nice park for kids, plaza and fountain...

Our street with a couple shops and a couple restaurants...

Our door! Looks fancy from the outside. haha


No comments: